- Tax management of corporate groups and effective tax rates
- Tax management of intragroup fluxes (transfer pricing)
- Tax management of international fluxes (withholding taxes, VAT)
- Real estate taxation
- Taxation proceedings and litigation.
François Thomas assists French and foreign groups in issues of real estate and corporate taxation.
François has a reputable knowledge of taxation litigation.
After being the former head of taxation and border control for the Asia-Pacific zone of a French industrial group, François has an in-depth knowledge of fiscal management of intragroup fluxes and transfer prices. He also has knowledge in managing effective tax rates.
Career and education :
- Training institute of the Paris Bar: Certificat d’Aptitude à la Profession d’Avocat
- Ecole Nationale des Impôts: tax assessor
- University of Paris II Panthéon Assas: Master in advanced studies of Public Finances and Taxation
- University of Paris II Panthéon Assas: Degree in Private Law, Corporate and Taxation Law
- University of Paris II Panthéon Assas: Degree in Public Law
- Thieffry et associés, Paris, 1989
- Lefebvre Pelletier et associés, Paris, 1992
- Coopers & Lybrand, Paris, 1995
- Ernst & Young, Paris, Responsable de la doctrine fiscale, 1999
- Groupe Michelin, France, Singapour, 2004
- Joined NMW avocats, which later became NMW Delormeau, in 2014
- French, English, Spanish, Italian