- Industrial risks
- Product liability
- Construction law
- Medical and pharmaceutical products liability
- International litigation and arbitrage.
Joanna Sobczynski is specialized in industrial risks and product liability.
Joanna also assists industrial groups and insurers in issues regarding insurance law and construction law.
She was formerly in charge of the work done in contract law at the University of Paris II Assas.
Joanna is the author of several articles regarding healthcare law for the Revue de Droit & Santé.
Career and education :
- Joined the Paris Bar in 2009
- DIU Medical Law and Medical Risk Management – University of Paris VII
- Master in International Private Law – University of Paris I Sorbonne
- Master in advanced studies of Private Comparative Law – University of Paris II Assas
- Degree in Private Law – University of Paris II Assas
- French, Polish, English, German