NMW Delormeau assists companies and public entities in all types of environmental issues.
NMW Delormeau advises on the environmental aspects of project development and financing, and on liability for classified installations, waste, potentially polluted sites and soil, sewerage works, and notably:
- Environmental due diligence for sellers and buyers for their sales contracts, leases, M&A and financing transactions;
- Drafting and negotiating engagements: environmental provisions in sales, acquisitions and leases, representations and warranties, green leases;
- Advising on environmental tax issues: TGAP, taxes and charges relating to water, waste, sewerage and other specific taxes;
- Advising during pre-litigation and litigation process in public, criminal, as well as civil disputes;
- Legal monitoring related to environmental law issues.
In order to provide clients with global solutions to their problems, the Environmental department works hand-in-hand with the Corporate, Real Estate and Tax Law departments.