The tax law department operates in all fields of taxation with a pragmatic and concrete approach.
The firm supports its French and international clients with respect to all taxation consulting, operations and optimization including due diligences, acquisition structuring, etc.
- Structuring of investments for resident and non-resident investors
- Financing or refinancing taxation
- Flow optimization during investments holding
- VAT and transfer duties optimization
- Withholding tax on business flows and then on proceeds liquidation
- Tax optimization for resident and non-resident families
- Tax optimization of group of companies managers and investment funds
- Tax audit and tax litigation
- M&A taxation
- Tax optimization of intangible assets
- Transfer pricing
- Tax planning
- Internal reorganization within groups of companies
- Tax consolidation
- Indirect taxation, VAT
Real estate taxation
- Taxation of real estate acquisition and disposal (VAT, registration duties, commitment to build, real estate dealer regime)
- Tax optimization of property management flows
- Structuring of real estate investment for resident and non-resident investors
- Investment vehicles SIIC / OPCI / SCPI (regulated investment vehicles – REITS)
- Analysis of real estate qualification of investment companies
- 3% tax on real estate held in France
- Tax optimization of intra-group flows
- Taxation of funding and investment structuring
- Tax reporting
- Analysis of international double tax treaties and withholding tax mechanisms and tax credit
- Opportunities and risks of the European Court of Justice’s case law
Asset and wealth taxation
- General organization of family matters and assets (companies, real estate, financial assets, work of art…), both in structuring and in contractual relationship between the different members of the family group.
- Optimization of foreign assets ownership, implementation of appropriate structures according to the wealth and household strategy.
- Optimization of international compensation (split payroll, analysis of relevant international conventions, search for the optimal tax residence as structures of detention depending on the location of assets and activities…).
- Optimization of various applicable charges: income tax, capital gains tax, social security contributions, solidarity tax on wealth, gift and inheritance tax.
- Organization of wealth transmission, implementation of secure and optimized transgenerational transfer.